Now you can purchase the ORIGINAL Harly Wax made from 100% Number 1 Carnauba Wax right here online.
WHY HARLY WAX?
Harly Wax is made from the Carnauba Palm which grows in the harsh mountains of Northern Brazil.
The American wax Importers Association grades raw carnauba wax. The finest and most costly grade is Number One Yellow wax.
Harly Wax is guaranteed to be made from the highest grade of hand selected #1 Yellow Carnauba gloss wax palm fronds.
DOES HARLY WAX CONTAIN OTHER CLEANERS OR POWDERS?
No! Harly wax is made from pure wax and contains no cleaners, powers, abrasives, admixtures or acid thinning agents. This is in contrast to the large majority of other weak diluted harsh cleaner waxes on the market.
WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF WAX?
Made from 100% pure carnauba wax is the only way to shine and protect your vehicle.
IS HARLY WAX EASY TO USE?
Harly Wax goes on like butter.. Apply on a panel on your vehicle.. Wait a few minutes and buff to a perfect showroom shine
APPLYING HARLY WAX…
1. Ensure the surface is clean and dry
2. Work out of direct sunlight - It is best to use Harly Wax on a cool even temperature surface
3. Use a VERY soft cloth or Application Pad for application - such as our recommended microfibre cloth. WARNING Coarse cloths can cause paint ‘swirl’.
4. Dip the cloth or application pad into the Harly Wax and apply evenly over a single panel section of your vehicle.
5. When you are satisfied the wax is spread evenly, let Harly Wax dry for a few minutes
6. Finally, buff the panel with a soft Microfibre Buffing Cloth. We recommend our SuperSoft Microfibre Cloth
Avon,Bedfordshire,Berkshire, Borders,Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire,Cheshire, Cleveland,Clwyd,Cornwall, Cumbria,Derbyshire,Devon,Dorset,Dumfries and Galloway, Durham,Dyfed,East Sussex, Essex,Fife, Gloucestershire, Grampian, Greater Manchester, Gwent,Gwynedd County, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Highlands and Islands, Humberside,Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire,Lincolnshire, Lothian,Merseyside, Mid Glamorgan, Norfolk, NorthYorkshire, Northamptonshire,
Northumberland,Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Powys, Rutland, Shropshire, Somerset, South Glamorgan, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Strathclyde, Suffolk,Surrey, Tayside, Tyne and Wear, Warwickshire, West Glamorgan, West Midlands, West Sussex, West Yorkshire, Wiltshire, Worcestershire